Overseas Council is a nonprofit, IRS 501(c)(3) organization. Gifts to Overseas Council are administered and disbursed under the control of the Overseas Council Board of Directors. Any donor restricted gifts that result in funding beyond Overseas Council’s annual plan for that restriction may be used for a similarly restricted project.
All gifts are receipted promptly, and reports on the progress of Overseas Council’s projects are issued regularly. Overseas Council welcomes specific information requests from our friends and donors. Overseas Council undergoes an annual audit by the certified public accountants of Blue & Co., LLC, one of the largest CPA and consulting firms in the country.
Overseas Council participates actively in the following organizations:
- Advancing Churches in Missions Commitment;
- Christian Leadership Alliance (previously Christian Management Association and Christian Stewardship Association);
- Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability;
- Indianapolis Chamber of Commerce (Gold member status);
- and the International Council for Evangelical Theological Education.
Ron Blue, President and Founder of Kingdom Advisors, shares, “I am confident that Overseas Council exercises the highest level of financial integrity. Overseas Council is a dedicated steward of the trust and financial support given to them.” Kingdom Advisors is the largest Christian financial planning and investment management firm in the world.
Overseas Council was the 2007 recipient of The Henry Parsons Crowell Trust Award, given for “excellence and innovation in the extension of evangelical Christianity.”